Mix Mix

I will create professional logo design



 My name is Ivan. I'm brand character master. Four year certification in liberal arts with 10+ years experience in visual computerization. I'm making finished brand character for your business with general realistic idea on expert level. I'm helping customers making visual personality of their image. With proficient methodology I'm working dependent on the brand idea and propelled from the brand story I'm making finished and extraordinary visual language who making the brand alive



About This Gig 


I'm proposing great expert logo with perfect, basic and shrewd plan 


For the starting I'll require inventive brief from the customer and from my side the imaginative cycle proceed with investigates, moodboards, portrays, realistic ideas, colors, text styles


I'm presenting color and monochrome variants of logo symbol, wordmark, slogan (in the event that you have) as a piece of the logo plan


At the last you'll have - vector records Ai, EPS; PNG with straightforward foundation; shaded and dark/white renditions

:Style

Flat/Minimalist

:File Format

AI, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS



For a design click here


Extraordinary assistance, confirmed by our group

We confirm every one of our Pro dealers to ensure they put all their ability, mastery, and energy into your task, and that you get what you expected and past


As a Pro client, you get every minute of every day VIP uphold and 1h reaction time for any question for 100% fulfillment

التعليقات



إذا أعجبك محتوى مدونتنا نتمنى البقاء على تواصل دائم ، فقط قم بإدخال بريدك الإلكتروني للإشتراك في بريد المدونة السريع ليصلك جديد المدونة أولاً بأول ، كما يمكنك إرسال رساله بالضغط على الزر المجاور ...

إتصل بنا

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

Mix

2016